Electronical double-needle post-bed high-speed seamer for shoe manufacture
Modern post-bed high-speed machine – Electronic version
Single and double-needle post bed machines with the PFAFF INDUSTRIAL brand are the most-used equipment in the shoe industry. PFAFF has succeeded in achieving a true upgrade of this legendary machine generation with the new series 1571/ 1574 / 1591. The modern and new designed case in the new PFAFF product lead design, the sturdy thread trimmer as well as the automatic hook lubrication are the distinguishing features of this new product range.
The machines are equipped with integrated, energysaving drives. This range is mostly used for nearly all top-stitching work with single or two needles in the shoe production. Ornamental and assembly seams on classic and sport shoes can be sewn easily and in a top seam quality. The whole range of light to medium-heavy materials is covered here. The machines guarantee maximum performance and quality at an extremely attractive price – reason enough for many well-known manufacturers to use PFAFF post bed machines for their production.
- New high-class design of this classic PFAFF machine for the shoe industry
- Guaranteed „Stitch in stitch“ backtacking – no perforation of material
- Exact accurate stitch length can be reproduced at any time
- Stitch length setting are identical from machine to machine
- Seam length programming with different stitch lengths + programming of bartack stitches via control panel
- Active differential feed can be called anytime during sewing
- Top-quality for all assembly and decorative seams
- Simple adjustment of seam programmes und seam distances via control panel
- Easily adjustable thread trimmer for short thread ends (up to 15/3 syn.)
- Overload clutch for hook protectio
- Inspection glass in hook compartment cover for controlling the amount of thread on the bobbin
- A multi-function switch with pre-programmed functions is integrated in the sewing head – Reverse sewing / intermediate tacking, Backtack inversion, Needle up, without trimming
- The LED light, which is built into the sewing head, creates optimum illumination of the sewing area
- No compressed air required
- Hand wheel within easy reach of the operator
Assembly and topstitching seams in shoes, leather goods and automotive interior
Needle system: 134-35 S
Needle size: Version B 90 Nm, Version C 130 Nm
Max. sewing speeds: B 3.500 s.p.m / C 2.000 s.p.m
Max. stitch length: 7,0 mm
Diameter of roller presser: 30mm (Optiondepending on the version: 25 mm or 35 mm)
Stitch type: 301 (Lockstitch)
Clearance under roller presser: max. 7,0 mm
Clear workspace: 245 x 275 mm
Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Be the first to review “PFAFF 1574”
You must be <a href="https://asmstitch.com/en/mi-cuenta/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.