Cylinder-bed sewing machine for various uses.
An arm-bed machine for various uses, specially for shoemakers, orthopaedicians and bandagists. The machine can also be used in shoe factories for TOUCHING UP closing seams in the finishing department, and for REPAIRING tarpaulins and tents. The slender arm makes it possible to sew seams even in the most narrow parts of shoes. In addition the top feed unit, which can be turned in all directions, enables an individual change of the feeding direction even during sewing. A zigzag version, the sub-class 20-ZZ, is available as optional equipment, making it possible to extend the traditional scope of application. It is possible to simply switch from straight stitch to zigzag stitch.
- Slender free arm
- A feeding foot, which can be turned in all directions, so that it is possible to sew any part of the workpiece and in any direction
- Perfect closing seams (good stitch formation) both on delicate leather articles and on sturdy shoes
- A DC-motor fitted to the sewing head enables machine operation without a machine stand
- A needle positioning unit makes it easy to control the machine, even when sewing very narrow shoes with complicated seams.
- The infinitely variable stitch length adjustment is useful for refinishing work
- 8346/10 – Sewing head with small bobbin
- 8346/20 – Sewing head with medium-size bobbin
- 8346/30 – Sewing head with large bobbin
- …/-6225 with DC-motor
- …/20-ZZ-6225 with DC-motor and zigzag device
- …/-8800 sewing machine stand for seated work
- …/-8801 sewing machine stand for standing work
Specially for shoemakers, orthopaedicians and bandagists.
Needle system: 8346/10 LAX81, 8346/20 LAX81, 8346/30 LAX88
Needle size: 120 Nm
Max. speed: 200 s.p.m
Max. stitch length: 6,5 mm
Max. sewing thickness: 12,0 mm
Stitch type: 301 (Lockstitch)
Length of arm: 490 mm
Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz