Freely programmable automatic sewing unit for sewing pockets on shirts and blouses. Pockets are not only functional, but also an important part of fashion, since they are very prominent on garments perfect workmanship is imperative. This is especially true, when functionality is combined with decoration.
- PFAFF 3588-16/031 250 x 250 mm Sewing area (280 x 280 mm on request)
- With Zigzag Top
- For processing pre-folded and un-folded pockets (in combination)
- The intermittent material feed reduces hook wear to a minimum and allows stitch lengths of 8 mm
- Individual seam programming and exact seam correction for different materials guarantee a highly sewing reliability and consistant quality
- Superior sewing results even if setting pockets with radii < 20 mm
- Individually designing and programming of decorative seams
- Easy loading and positioning of work piece due to a 15 degree tilted work surface (ergonomic + comfortable)
- Rapid replacement of style kits: A fixed “zero point” makes it possible to us different style kits without time consuming re-adjustments
- Special PFAFF sewing head for automatic units with tilt sewing head
- High productivity, due to constant maximum sewing speed (4,000 s.p.m.) without speed reduction in corners or on bartacks
- Touch control panel P1 (with SD card reader) displays all machine parameters in easily understandable symbols
- Efficient combination of two operations with optional style kits to set pockets and attach flaps in one operation or insert labels
- Machine height adjustment activated on the touch screen control panel P1
- Small parts stacker
Automatic creasing and attaching of shirt pockets
Be the first to review “PFAFF 3588”
You must be <a href="https://asmstitch.com/en/mi-cuenta/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.