PFAFF 3307 -5/02
PFAFF 3307 -5/02
Increase your effectiveness and efficiency. The chainstitch button sewer PFAFF 3307 is reliable, the buttons are firmly attached. The skip stitch sensor and double end stitch knotting device see to that. The single thread technique results in a neat seam without “birds nest”.
This makes it possible to sew soft, modern materials. The production is effective due to high speed, low conversion and processing times: No bobbin change, no need to provide several bobbins with different coloured threads. The high needle bar stroke and the pendulum-type needle bar provide you with a high degree of flexibility. This technology increases the application scope of the PFAFF 3307.
All the most common types of button can be sewn, from the standard type to the self-shank button. The PFAFF 3307 guarantees firmly secured buttons, high output and flexibility.
- All common self-shank buttons can be sewn by simply changing the self-shank button holder
- Easy conversion also makes it possible to use for attaching 2-, 3-, 4- and 6-hole buttons
- High sewing reliability and secure position of the workpiece
- Large cross stitch up to 8 mm
- Free seam programming with easily understandable user guidance
- Memory for 99 seam programs per button style
- Single-thread chainstitch (seam type 101)
- A neat seam, no „birds nest“
- No time is lost changing the thread colour, no bobbin change required
- Integrated sewing drive
- Smooth, low-vibration operation
- 330 x 200 mm space below the button clamp guarantees easy attachment of the buttons even on bulky articles
- 17 mm clamp lift makes it possible to sew very thick workpieces
- 46 mm needle bar stroke makes it possible to sew on very large self-shank buttons with a diameter of up to 30 mm, or buttons with a stem length of up to 12 mm
- “Secure stitch equipment” – Double-knotting of the end stitch prevents the seam unravelling and the buttons falling off, a unique quality feature in comparison with other button sewing machines on the market
- Skip stitch sensor: Controls the formation of a secure seam and gives a signal for missed stitches or sewing errors.
Shows functional deficits of the machine, such as an incorrect setting of the sewing parts
Sewing on self-shank buttons and flat buttons alternately when working on uniforms, blazers, women’s outerwear etc.
Needle system: 190
Needle size: 100 – 120 Nm
Max. sewing speeds: 2.000 s.p.m
Stitch type: 101 (Chain stitch)
Stem length: 12,0 mm
Sewing area: 8,0 mm (X-Axis) x 12,0 mm (Y-Axis)
Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz