Double-needle, lockstitch flatbed sewing machines with large vertical hook, roller presser driven and drop feed.
- Very good seam quality when sewing rope-stitch, ornamental and assembly seams
- Drop feed and retractable roller presser with direct drive. The roller presser drive guarantees problem-free topstitching of seam intersections without any change of stitch length (subclass -4/01).
- Constant stitch length, even when sewing over thick spots
- Superb stitch formation by optimum kinematics and bobbin-case opener
- Proven, positive power transmission by toothed belt drive
- The large vertical hook with 60% more thread capacity reduces the number of bobbin changes
- Hook protected by an easy-to-operate overload clutch incorporated in the machine as standard
- Automatic hook lubrication
- Easy-to-set, infinitely variable stitch length
- Built-in bobbin winder within operator’s view
- During reverse sewing, the roller presser drive is pneumatically disengaged
- Easy maintenance
- Similarity of parts throughout the entire series
For sewing shoe uppers and other leather articles made from medium-heavy to heavy materials
Needle system: 134 S
Needle size: Version C: 110 – 140, Version D: 160 – 180 Nm
Max. sewing speeds: Version C: 2.100 s.p.m, Version D: 1.400 s.p.m
Max. stitch length: 8,0 mm
Stitch type: 301 (Lockstitch)
Clearance under the sewing foot: max. 7,0 mm
Clear workspace: 270 x 115 mm
Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Be the first to review “PFAFF 1244”
You must be <a href="https://asmstitch.com/en/mi-cuenta/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.