The right handed M-TYPE post bed machine as ECO version
Following the “First of M-Type” the second model of the M-Type series is available now – class 868 in the versions ECO and CLASSIC.
Owing to their spectrum of performance the single-needle and twin-needle post bed machines offer maximum flexibility.
The great variety of equipment makes it possible to use these machines for a multitude of applications on the sector of medium-heavy duty decorative stitching.
The design typical for the M-Type and the ergonomically arranged operating elements guarantee maximum ease of use for topstitching operations on three-dimensional workpieces.
Advantages of class 868
● Extremely slim sewing head for an excellent view on the sewing area
● Low noise level
● Central wick lubrication (minimum lubrication incl. hook)
● Smooth, powerful and effective material feed
● Sewing feet and tape guides of class 768 can be used
Additional advantages of the 868 CLASSIC
● Pneumatic additional thread tension for excellent stitch formation when climbing over thick spots
● Integrated second stitch length
● Thread trimmer with a remaining thread length of 15 mm only
● Quick stroke adjustment (activated by knee switch)
● Automatic backtacking
● Integrated LED sewing lamp
Technical features of class 868
● Max. stitch length 12 mm
● Max. stroke of the alternating sewing feet 9 mm
● Max. thread size Nm 10/3
● Max. sewing speed up to 2.500 stitches/min.
● Needle distances up to 30 mm
● Max. sewing foot lift up to 20 mm