Modern post-bed high-speed machine series – mechanical design
Single and double-needle post bed machines with the PFAFF INDUSTRIAL brand are the most-used equipment in the shoe industry. PFAFF has succeeded in achieving a true upgrade of this legendary machine generation with the new series 571 / 574 / 591. The modern and new designed case in the new PFAFF product lead design, the sturdy thread trimmer as well as the automatic hook lubrication are the distinguishing features of this new product range. The machines are equipped with integrated, energysaving drives.
This range is mostly used for nearly all top-stitching work with single or two needles in the shoe production. Ornamental and assembly seams on classic and sport shoes can be sewn easily and in a top seam quality. The whole range of light to medium-heavy materials is covered here. The machines guarantee maximum performance and quality at an extremely attractive price – reason enough for many well-known manufacturers to use PFAFF post bed machines for their production.
- New design of this classic PFAFF machine for the shoe industry
- Needle gauge alterations in the range from 1.6 – 2.0 or 2.0 – 2.4 mm are possible by simply adjusting the needle holder
- Top-quality for all assembly and decorative seams
- Simple adjustment of seam programmes und seam distances via control panel
- „Stitch in stitch“ backtacking – no perforation of material
- Easily adjustable thread trimmer for short thread ends (up to 15/3 syn.)
- Overload clutch for hook protection
- Inspection glass in hook compartment cover for controlling the amount of thread on the bobbin
- A multi-function switch with pre-programmed functions is integrated in the sewing head – Reverse sewing / intermediate tacking, Backtack inversion, Needle up, without trimming
- The LED light, which is built into the sewing head, creates optimum illumination of the sewing area
- No compressed air required
- Hand wheel within easy reach of the operator
- Backtacking system
- Thread trimmer
- Automatic presser foot lift
Double-needle assembly and topstitching seams in shoes, leather goods and automotive interior
Needle system: 134-35 S
Needle size: Version B 90 Nm, Version C 130 Nm
Max. sewing speeds: B 3.000 s.p.m / C 2.000 s.p.m
Max. stitch length: B 5,0 mm / C 7,0 mm
Stitch type: 301 (Lockstitch)
Clearance under roller presser: max. 7,0 mm
Diameter of roller presser: 30mm (Option je nach Version: 25 mm oder 35 mm)
Clear workspace: 245 x 275 mm
Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Be the first to review “PFAFF 574”
You must be <a href="https://asmstitch.com/en/mi-cuenta/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.