Cylinder-bed sewing machine with drop feed and variable top-feed for sewing-in sleeves with fullness on jackets, ladies’ suits and overcoats.
- Easy and simple maschine with a perfect price/performance relation
- Trouble free sewing-in of sleeves, with fullness-control unsing the foot pedal
- High sewing quality due to an even application of fullness
- High gathering intensity
- Limitation of the desired maximum gathering-value
- Fewer bobbin changes when using large hook (G)
- Special part kitserential top + bottom feed ensure an accurate gathering work
- Original PFAFF Industrial machines have an additional security label with several security features on the machine head. The advantage of this security label is the protection against growing product piracy
For sewing-in sleeves with fullness on jackets, ladies’ suits and overcoats
Needle system: 134-35 R
Needle size: 80 – 100 Nm
Max. sewing speeds: 2.100 s.p.m
Max. stitch length: 3,6 mm
Top feed stroke: 6,0 mm
Stitch type: 301 (Lockstitch)
Thread size: 40/3
Clearance under the sewing foot: max. 14,0 mm
Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Be the first to review “PFAFF 337”
You must be <a href="https://asmstitch.com/en/mi-cuenta/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.