PFAFF 2542 PLUS
PFAFF 2542 PLUS
The POWERLINE 2542 is a special high-speed sewing machine with bottom feed and needle feed – another solution from the POWERLINE Toolkit. This PFAFF INDUSTRIAL product closes the gap between a classic high-speed sewing and a heavy speed seamer with triple transport.
On assembly and stitching on medium to heavy (for example, medium-weight fabrics, jeans and leather goods), the 2542 ensures good weld quality and sewing performance. In addition, it provides for top-stitching outstanding results. With the largest arm clearance in its class, the POWERLINE 2542 guarantees outstanding handling even on the most bulky parts.
A trend-setting ergonomics, the impressive design and the innovative service concept characterize the 2542.
- Excellent seam qualtiy for a wide spectrum of application
- Programmable multi switch in easy reach of the operator
- Bobbin winder for a secure and fast start of the winding process („winding assistant“)
- Automatic presser foot lifting, backtacking and thread trimming with thread ends < 13 mm
- Two pre-selectable stitch length, alternately switchable
- Integrated LED light, dimmable
2 stitch lengths – available via the operating element in the “handle” area of the operator
Large clearance under machine arm 345.0 x 120.0 mm
Scale disk – an adjustment aid for the mechanic: needle bar rise, needle height, take-up lever
- Bobbin thread monitoring -926/06
Two-needle top-stitching operations in curtains, tents and awings
Needle system: 134
Needle size: Version A/AN: 60 – 70 Nm, Version B/BN: 80 – 100 Nm, Version C/CN: 110 – 140 Nm
Max. sewing speeds: 3.800 s.p.m (atintervalsneedle > 20 mm max. 2.000 s.p.m)
Max. stitch length: 4,5 mm (N: 6 mm)
Needle distance: 3,2 – 7,2 mm (others on request)
Stitch type: 2 x 301 (Lockstitch)
Clearance under the sewing foot: max. 10 mm
Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Be the first to review “PFAFF 2542 PLUS”
You must be <a href="https://asmstitch.com/en/mi-cuenta/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.