PFAFF 2521 PREMIUM
PFAFF 2521 PREMIUM
The combination of revolutionary design and innovative engineering has led to the development of something quite special, extraordinary – something, which will influence the future of the sewing machine. An impressive example for such a farreaching combination is the POWERLINE – a line of machines, which represents a new generation of special high-speed sewing machines with triple feed (bottom, needle and alternating top feed) and vertical hook.
Clear and precise functions with ergonomically arranged control elements are the outstanding features of this series, for which PFAFF won the Interzum Innovations-Award 2007 in the “Best of the Best ” category. The machine achieves an equally high stitch quality on top-stitching work in the visible areas and on assembly seams in the non-visible areas – flexibility which knows no boundaries in the automotive and home upholstery sectors. Top sewing results are guaranteed both on fine leather and on heavy upholstery materials. With the largest arm clearance in its class, the machine guarantees excellent handling. Technical features, like the programmable multi-switch or the new “winding assistant” support the working flexibility and make the POWERLINE a multi-feature machine with “excellent benefits”. The fine tension of the surface signalizes power and dynamics. The attractive design, the trend-setting ergonomics and the unique service concept of the Powerline mark a revolutionary milestone in the 150 year old history of the sewing machine.
- Exact stitch lengths, reproducible at any time
- No or highly reduced marking thanks to the material-protecting transport mode (particularly with the finest materials or laminates)
- Exceptionally precise material transport via an independent drive of roller presser and wheel feed
- No “perforation” of material due to “stitch in stitch” backtacking
- Switch to differential transport without a sewing stop on various seam distances
- Knee switch for quick change of sewing sections
- Easy programming of seam distances
- Easy sewing of small, tight radii thanks to small contact of the sewing parts
- Panel with multi-function buttons and & programmable multi-switch
- Integrated LED light, dimmable
- Second thread tension, shiftable
Assembly and topstitching seams in shoes, leather goods and automotive interior
Needle system: 134-35 LR
Needle size: A: 70 Nm, B: 100 Nm, C: 130 Nm
Max. sewing speeds: 3.500 s.p.m (C-Version 2.000 s.p.m)
Max. stitch length: 7,0 mm
Max. thread size: A: 60/3, B: 40/3, C: 10/3
Stitch type: 301 (Lockstitch)
Clearance under the roller presser: max. 7,0 mm
Clear workspace: 345 x 120 mm
Connection voltage: single-phase a.c. 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Be the first to review “PFAFF 2521 PREMIUM”
You must be <a href="https://asmstitch.com/en/mi-cuenta/">logged in</a> to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.